Information as per art. 13 - Data Protection Code - (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196).
Multipartner S.p.A. informs you that, according to article 13 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (hereinafter “Data Protection Code” or simply “Code”) the information and data provided under the VDR access procedure and following the VDR consultation thereof will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned Code.
For personal data processing it has to be meant any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without electronic means and concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, exertion, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, deletion and destruction of data even when not inserted in a databank.
According to article 13 of the Code, we provide you with the following information.
The purposes of the processing within the VDR on line Service are the following: receiving requests for on-line access to the data rooms; identifying the applicant and the related request upon filling-in of a specific electronic form; granting the ID and temporary passwords for the on-line access; operating the VDR on line Service according to the conditions specified; technical management of the account.
Data processing will be carried out with electronic means. In particular, Your personal data will be stored in proper electronic databanks to be managed internally by the Data Controller Multipartner S.p.A; you may access those Data at any time by inserting user-id and password and autonomously manage the personal information in order to freely integrate, update, or if necessary delete your data.
As provided for in the article 13, paragraph 1, letter d) we inform You about subjects and categories of subjects whom your personal data could be communicated to, or that could come to know it as Data Processors: Multipartner’s employees, secretarial staff, administrative staff and computer technicians managing our internal electronic network.
We also inform you that Your personal data, if necessary, could be communicated to external subjects according to mandatory contractual provisions (i.e.: communication time by time to the client to whom the data room is referred) or due to technical needs (i.e. automatic security verification procedures) or according to the law or judicial orders. Your personal data shall not be disseminated. We inform you that providing such data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but the eventual refuse to provide could prevent us from processing your requests for services or information.
The Data Controller is Multipartner S.p.A. – Vicolo Barberini, 35– CAP 00187 Roma, Tel. +39 06.97790000 – Fax +39 06.97790029 – e-mail email@example.com.
Personal data shall be collected, processed and stored fully complying with the provisions set out in the articles 31 and subsequent of the Data Protection Code and in the Technical Disciplinary - Code’s Annex B - on minimum safety measures.
Technologies and/or techniques to access information stored in user’s or member’s terminal or to monitor user’s operations will be used only for legitimate purposes relative to the technical memorization of data limited to the time required for transmitting communications or processing Your requests. We also remind that users may always disable web navigation tracing/marking systems by modifying browser’s settings, and anyway can oppose such processing by giving notice of it to the Data Controller.
You may contact the Data Controller at any time, without formal obligations (via e-mail, phone or fax) or by using the appropriate form arranged by the Autorità Garante (available on the web-site www.garanteprivacy.it) to assert your rights as set out in article 7 of the Code, below integrally reproduced for your convenience.
Art. 7 (Access right to personal data and other rights)
1. Concerned subjects have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data on them, even if not yet recorded, and communication of the same data in an intelligible form.
2. Concerned subjects have the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and modalities for their processing;
- the logic for data processing performed with electronic means;
- the essential data of Data Controller, responsible and representative appointed according to the article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom personal data could be communicated or that can come to know it as representative appointed in State’s territory, as responsible or data processor.
3. The interested subject has the right ask for:
- the updating, the rectification or, when interested in, the integration of his own data;
- the deletion, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for their collection;
- the statement that operations under letter a) and b) are well known, also for what concerns their content, to all subjects dealing with personal data, except when such obligations involve a financial burden manifestly disproportioned compared to the protected right.
4. Concerned subjects has the right to oppose, in whole or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data although relevant with collection’s purposes;
- the processing of their personal data for sending advertising material or direct sale material or for market researches or commercial communications.
I acknowledge the information as per article 13 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003,
n.196 (Data Protection Code) and according to article 23 of the Code I